I woke up early this morning, so Geordie and I headed up to Sholom so that we could go help some people go to Target. There were 5 old people residents going and 5 volunteers so it worked out good. Anyway we got there and I got stuck with this lady named Deloris. I'm pushing her around the store and naming off what's on each shelf and she just freaks out, she was completely out of control haha. So Geordie took her back out to the bus and I finished taking Roz around! Anyway we finished up with that and left Sholom, we decided to go to this well known deli shop that has great lunch sandwiches. And man did they. I got there reuben, and it really hit the spot. We got home and I let my food settle for awhile then threw my workout stuff on and got a decent leg workout in for the day. Came home and watched tv with Geordie for a little, and then we went outside to throw my popped football. It was so nice out it motivated me to go snag a new one! So we did, and went by Dick's Sporting Goods. Got a nice Nike football for a smoking deal. We threw that around for a little bit when we got home. It got up to 65 today! It was just awesome. I took a shower and then made some dinner. No surprise chicken, rice, and broccoli:) delicious as always though. I am getting really excited about coming home. It dosnt feel like it should be here already like it is. Only a day away now. Laundry, workout, and pack are my plans for tomorrow, along with meet Joe, and aftercare. So until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment