Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Leaving tomorrow...

I slept in, when I woke up I put my workout stuff on and went downstairs. It was so gorgeous outside today! It got up to 76 degrees!! This is what I'm talking about. I had two hard boiled eggs and protein shake for breakfast. Then Landon "LC" and I went outside and threw the football around for a bit. It was amazing to be soaking up some sun rays:) I hung out for a bit longer then went to Anytime and got my cheat and back workout in. It was such a good workout. I went hard until I couldn't lift my arms. By the time I got home it was 330, and so I jumped in the shower and got dressed to go meet Joe. On my way he called and canceled bc he had some kind of food poisoning. He said he would deff be better by tomorrow to take me to the airport! So talked with Geordie for a little bit, and then I headed to aftercare. It was another good session like last week. Once it got done I picked Geordie up and we went to Tav on the Ave. I splurged for once in a month. I got wings and fries. Both of which I havnt had in a little over 4 weeks. So it was a nice treat. We got home and I started my laundry and started packing. I just finished packing and now I'm about to get some shut eye. Gonna workout tomorrow and then fly back to my roots! I'm so looking forward it. I'll be writing my next blog from Alabama. So until then...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment