Woke up and got my workout stuff on. I went down stairs and spent some time on my computer trying to mess with the security and looking at old pictures and videos:) I then went and worked out, and got a really good work out in. I left straight from Anytime and headed out to rescue Brooks from watching tv out in Minnetonka. He is going to move into St.Paul soon.. I picked him up and we went back to my house so I could shower, and figure out what we were going to do. We decided to go see Act of Valor, about the Navy seals. It was incredible. They did are really good job with it, but before the movie we grabbed some dinner at this Mexican restaurant that was pretty good. It was nice to do something fun like that, anyway I took him back home after the movie and then headed back home myself. It was a good day though. I have a little writing I have to do for Joe and I to meet on Sunday morning, it's a big meeting! So I'm going to work on that tomorrow and of course go work out! But sounds like a good day to me, Thursday will be here before I know it, atleast I hope so.. Until maƱana...
-Mike

No comments:
Post a Comment