Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2012

Beautiful day, & Auburn trip...

I woke up early this morning and took a shower. Dad came back to the house and picked me up to grab some breakfast and go back to the office to swap cars. It was good seeing Doug and Toy. I headed back home and threw my workout stuff on. Kat went and got liv and the boys out of school to come home early. I worked out downstairs with all the dumb bells, and got a good one in. Then played two intense games of basketball with the boys. Liv gave me my birthday gift, which I have to say is amazing! I showered up and packed an over night bag and headed to auburn. Ashton is getting back from Nicaragua tonight and I'm meeting her here in auburn so we can go to her lake house for the night. So I came down early to see Brad and spend sometime with him. It's been really amazing being back in auburn on such different terms than before. I'm absolutely loving every second! Such a wonderful place to be. I'm waiting on ash to get here and then were headed to the lake. It's John Gregg's B'day tomorrow! So until then...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment