I woke up and got dressed to work out. My work out was cut short bc I committed to helping my friend Adam go look at a car out in Hopkins that he is looking at buying. I thought it would only take 45-1 hour. It turned into a wild goose chase.. I picked him up at 12 and we got back at 3! But atleast I could help him. I then took whitey and Geordie to target for them to get some things. Got home and Bill called me, so I met him up at Anytime to workout. I needed to finish from this morning anyway, so it worked out well. I came home and made dinner. I'm being real brief bc I have to go to sleep. Chase is coming to get me at 7 tomorrow morning to work for his dad all day. Should be interesting! I'll let y'all know how it goes. Tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment