I woke up and got dressed to get over to Adams apartment to help him and his wife get their stuff into the Uhaul. I helped out for about an hour and a half. I left there and went home. I was exhausted for some reason, I think the two a days were catching up to me. So I had some chicken for lunch, and then watched tv taking it easy for a bit. Landon got home and wanted to know of I'd go to the mall with him, he is getting ready to leave on Monday for Hawaii for a week! His girlfriend lives out there. We had a good time, and got back home around 330, I went and picked Bill up from work at 430. Waited on him to get changed and then went back home for me to change. Then we went up to the gym for hour and a half. Worked out really hard, since I was only getting one in today. I dropped Bill off at his place, and went home to get showered. Picked Bill back up so that we could go to dinner. We went to a nice steakhouse named Mancinis. It was delicious. Had good conversation at dinner and then decided to call it a night bc of us both being so tired. I got home and Geordie, Landon, and I went to Walgreens and got a movie. It was a good day and night. I'm going to try and get into the gym up the street to shoot some hoops tomorrow. Well see how that goes! I miss and love y'all. Until tomorrow... Papa George is in my prayers and on my mind
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment