Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Night flight...

I woke up excited to be coming home today. I hung out and did a few things, and then went and picked up the first of the Hunger Games series books. I started it on the plane, it's really good. Anyway I went home and then went to workout. Got a good workout in, and went home to shower and close my suitcase up. I did all that and then had an early dinner. The usual chicken, rice, broccoli! Joe called me and we left early to get some coffee. Then he took me to the airport. I went through security and got ready to get on the plane. Boarded and took off around 740. It was a quick flight right around 2 hours. I got off the plane and was so happy to be in Birmingham. The air just smelled so good. I'm convinced there is a difference in the two places and their scents they give off.. Dad picked me up! It was so good to see him. I love being home, and am truly blessed to have people that love me! MaƱana...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment