This blog is about me living life over 900 miles away from my family, friends, and the warm weather of the south...
Total Pageviews
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Safely back to MSP...
I woke up and had breakfast with Mom and Liv, and of course it was delicious. I went over to Dad's to return him his car and to say goodbye. Once back to momma's I closed my suitcase, and we headed to the airport. Said our good byes and I was on my way. I got to Memphis and grabbed a barbecue sandwich. They know how to make em in Memphis. So dang good. Left Memphis and headed to MSP. Joe picked me up from the airport and it was nice visiting with him. When I got back to the house, before un packing I three on my shorts and shoes and went to Anytime to get a workout in. It felt good to be working hard again. I came home and showered then un packed. We had our house meeting at 8, and it went well. Made my chicken breasts, mixed veggies, and rice. Back in the routine. Geordie and I decided to go see a movie, well actually we go see one every Sunday night. We saw 21 Jump Street. It was funny and a good one to see! Tomorrow my plan is to work out, hang out with Brooks and go check out St. Paul's climbing options. Well see how it goes. I had such an amazing time while I was home. It was such a blessing to spend the quality time I feel like I got with everyone while I was there. Made some good memories. Thank y'all.. Can't wait to make more. Gonna get some rest now. Until this time tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment