Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring is in the air...

I woke up and decided to let my muscles and body rest today. So no workout. I spent most of the day finishing up my fourth step, bc I am meeting Joe early morning for breakfast and then to his office for my 5th step. And apparently tonight is when our clocks jump forward from dst, so I'm not going to get as much sleep as planned. I can't stop thinking about flying back home. All I wanna do is jump on the plane! Went to a meeting at 7 with Landon, and Whitey. Basically just hung out and watched tv the rest of the night. I have to try to go to sleep now, or I wont wake up in the morning in time for my meeting! I love and miss y'all.. Until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment