This blog is about me living life over 900 miles away from my family, friends, and the warm weather of the south...
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Feels like spring came early...
It got up to 58 degrees today!! It felt so nice outside! Chase called me early this morning and said it wasn't going to workout today for us to work. So I slept in a little and got up threw my workout stuff on and headed to work out. I really didn't feel like working out, but I managed to push myself through another intense session! I ran a few errands and got home. I had a healthy snack and showered. When I got back down stairs Geordie had just got home. We hung out and watched some tv. And decided to not go bowling tonight. "bowling on Tuesday's is $2 a game so real cheap" We instead put on a good movie and watched it. He made us some dinner tonight that was so good! Some pasta with chicken in it, but it was damn good. And I talked to Mom and Liv for a little bit, so glad they are safely in Orlando! Ash and I got to spend awhile facetiming tonight which was really nice. I really miss her. Only 8 more days till I'll be in the air headed back to sweet home. So until tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment