Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

5th Stepping...

I woke up early and went to Joe's house. I jumped in the car with him and we went to this delicious cafe for breakfast. We finished breakfast and headed up to his office to do my 5th step. We got there at 9 and didn't leave until 12:45. It was extremely intense and so amazing. Big, no huge mountains started to move today for me. And a whole lot of credit for that goes to Joe. It was such a great experience though. We left there and I got my car and headed home. I went up stairs to be quiet for awhile and pray. Then I went to work out. After not working out yesterday I had to go really hard, and I did. Spent almost two hours at the gym. Headed home and showered up to go bowling with the house, instead of having our usual Sunday night house meeting. It was a fun time to get out with everyone like that and do something fun. We got a redbox movie Jack and Jill on the way home. It was pretty funny, but really stupid I gotta say. It was a blessed great day for me! So until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment