Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

Rainy but warm...

I slept in some today. And finally got up and showered. I headed out for a few errands, and dropped a housemate off named Mac. I got my hair cut. It was growing back weird from when I shaved it, so decided to shape it up a little bit. Although its still in that awkward stage. Oh well, then I ran by the grocery store to pick up chicken and rice for the week, or atleast until Thursday! It's not far away now:) only two more days. I talked to Meg on the phone for a little bit. I can't wait to see her and have the chance to spend some time with her. Been missing her a lot. I mustered up the will to go work out. And it's like once I get up there and start working out I don't want to stop! So I worked out for close to 2 hours and then talked on the phone with my sponsor Joe for a little bit. And called Mom on the way he. It's always comforting to hear her voice. I also had her educate me on how to make hard boiled eggs. Loads of protein in them, so had to learn. And I'm happy to say that they came out just fine! I got made some dinner after the success of making hard boiled eggs. I ate dinner and watched the Bulls vs Knicks basketball game. I love pro basketball. I took Geordie and Whitey to Walgreens after so they could get a few things, and we got movie from the redbox. We watched Hugo tonight. It was slow, but really good. Geordie and I are getting up early to go to Sholom and ride in a van with some of the old people and take them to Target. Gotta be there at 830, so I better get some rest. Only 2 more days and I'll be in sweet home Alabama. N'oubliez jamais, Jusqu'à demain...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment