Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Trip to Pinson/Trussville...

I woke up and got showered bc Mimi was to pick me up at 9. We headed out to Trussville to Adam and Meg's place. Once we got there Meg showed Mimi the house, and then we got in the car to head across town to see the property that Mimi's grandparents lived and farmed on. It was really cool. We stopped by her cousins house and visited with them for a little bit. Olivia's allergies were acting up each time we got out of the car. We stopped by where her grandparents are buried, it was such a gorgeous day. We decided to have lunch at this place called the Chocolate Biscuit. It was extremely good. Great chicken salad and great broccoli salad. Then we went and saw Adam at work and took a tour of the whole warehouse and how the business operates. It's really cool shit if you ask me. We left there and stopped by another store, and then made our way home. It was such a fantastic day. It's been awhile since I've spent quality time with Mimi and my sisters for that matter, something I'm gonna note to make happen more. Got home and liv was with me bc we were waiting on Katie to come pick us up and go run. It was great getting to see her and spend some time with her. I've missed her and John a lot. I've always had a special and unique relationship with them. Anyway felt great to get back into the cardio side of working out. Katie dropped liv and then me off, and I went downstairs to lift some weights. Then showered up to go have dinner with Dad and Kathy at La Fiesta. We ran into the Black's while we were there. They were extremely nice.. Got home and dad and I got in the hot tub. We had some good convos about important things to me. And now I'm here about to read as much as I can in the book The Hunger Games to try and finish it before Thursday! Well see. So until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment