I got up and going. It got so hot for Minnesota today. It got up into the high 70's. I took a shower and got dressed. Landon and I headed out to get my oil changed, and afterwards decided to go to the zoo. It was so much fun and I got some good picks of the animals. It was something unique and fun to do. After the zoo we stayed in the park right outside the zoo and threw the football for awhile and got some sun. It felt so good to have hot sun hitting my pale white skin! We headed home for a late lunch. After letting lunch settle I headed up to Anytime for my first workout of the day. Chest today, and I went hard for an hour, and then headed back home. I got home and then took Landon to his aftercare. Then came back home to kill sometime before my second workout at 8. So I watched the Twins-Red Sox game. The Twins are not very good this year. I headed up and worked out for an hour. I got in shoulder's, cardio, and ab work. I saw Bill up there and Chase. I picked Landon up on the way home. I ate dinner and showered, and then we popped in the Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol movie. Tom Cruise was awesome as always. I gotta get some rest, I'm beat from working out today. Only 6 more days! Until maƱana...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment