I woke up and got dressed, Easter Sunday! The final day at the Master's! And what a way to finish, I am so happy for Bubba Watson. He played so well, and deserved to win. I watched the whole thing, really entertaining what those guys can do with a club and a ball. Unreal honestly. It was a good day though. I got in a late workout after the Master's was over, and then got home for the house meeting. Had a good house meeting, and then made some dinner. Geordie and I went to our usual Sunday night movie which was American Reunion. It was funny but cheesy at times. It was just good to get out of that house for a little while and get away! I keep wanton to just pack my stuff up and leave. I'm not real sure what it is that's keeping me from doing it, yes I want to finish, but honestly I already have in my opinion, it's like I won't let myself leave unless I have someone's approval. And the thing is I know I can if I want to, but I guess I feel like I'd be letting whoever down. I don't know just wanted to write that stuff out. I'm tired gonna get some rest. Until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment