I slept in today for awhile. I got up and moving then showered. I did a few things around the house, and then had some lunch. The usual turkey sandwich and veggies. I had a real good talk with Billy today. One of my best friends from back home. He is moving out to Telluride. I am so proud of him for being willing to make a decision like this. It is going to change his life forever. And im so happy for him as well. It just re-enforced everything I have done and continue to be doing for the past 6 months. I went and worked out with Al and Adam. It was a tough workout today. I felt really good when we finished. I went by the grocery store on my way home. I got home and made a veggie stir fry with turkey ground in it. Real high in protein and something different than chicken finally. I hung out and watched the second night of the NFL draft for awhile. And then headed back up to Anytime for a quick 40 minute shoulder workout. I went home and took a shower. Landon and I whipped up some chicken and rice for dinner. We watched some of the NHL playoffs and have just been hanging out. I dont have a whole lot planned for tomorrow. This is my last weekend in St. Paul! So until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment