It got up to the high 60's today! It felt so nice outside. It was a little overcast during the morning, but really cleared up and turned out to be a beautiful day. I went and worked out after lunch time, spent atleast an hour or so at the gym, and then headed to Barnes and Noble to do some reading. My book started getting really good, so before I knew it an hour had passed! I rushed home to make some food before I took a shower. Had a sandwich and some hard boiled eggs. I showered and then met Joe over at his house. We talked for a little bit, and went into some detail on how I should propose the questions I need to ask the people that I've harmed on this journey. It was really good. I then headed up to my after care. It was a great session as usual! And very enjoyable as always. Steve is just amazing at running that group. I left there and went straight to the gym for my evening workout. I went hard and finished with some cardio. Felt good to run again. I came home and showered then made dinner. We watched The Sitter tonight. It was really funny. I am getting excited about bringing this journey/ adventure of my life back south in less than two weeks now. It's getting close! Need some rest. Until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment