Got up this morning and showered. Then got dressed for a brisk, windy day on the golf course. Landon, Geordie, and I went out to the Highland golf course and got 18 in. It was sunny and pretty, but pretty chilly when we got out there this morning. It warmed up to high 50's by the rounds end. It was really fun to get out there and play some golf. I havnt actually played in months. I'll admit my game was rusty, but I was able to hold my own and make some good shots. After we came home, and I made a sandwich and rested for about an hour then went up to Anytime for my workout. I worked out with Al the personal trainer up there for free today. It was awesome, and really hard. I was whooped by the end of it. I came home and took a shower and did my laundry waiting for the draft to start. We picked up some wings and sat in front of the tv for the entire first round of the draft. Nice to see 9 SEC players go in the first round, even though not a one of them was from Auburn. And mostly Alabama boys... The clock keeps ticking towards may 2. Not much longer at all. Until maƱana...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment