I slept in some today. But got up and showered then dressed. Landon and I watched sportscenter for awhile, the draft is tomorrow and so there doing draft specials and what not. I'm excited about the draft and to see where all the players are gonna go. We tossed the football around, and then had lunch. I got in a late afternoon workout, and came home to get ready to go see Joe and then aftercare. My meeting with Joe went excellent as always. We read some in the book. I headed on to aftercare. And had a great session like normal. Adam graduated tonight, so it was good to say a few words to him, and then realize that I'm graduating in 6 days. That's exciting! I went back to Anytime once aftercare was over, and did cardio for 20 mins and did my ab work. It felt good to run and sweat. I came home and had chicken and veggies. It was delicious. We hung out and watched the end of the Twins-Sox game. I need to get some good rest tonight, so I will be full of energy for golf tomorrow! I havnt played in a few months, so well see how I do! Until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment