It was freezing today. Got down in the high 30's! Landon and I got up and went to the grocery store for groceries for the week. Got home and did my usual cooking of my eggs and chicken. Then had a sandwich before my workout. I went up to Anytime and got a good workout in. I came home and showered up and got dressed. Then headed over to Joe's house and we talked for a little while, then headed over to the House of Hope meeting. It was a good meeting tonight. I really enjoyed it. I said bye to Joe and headed home. Changed and went back to the gym for round 2. After close to an hour Landon called me and asked if I'd come snag him from work. So I did and then went home and had dinner. It was a good day. I'm cant wait for May 2nd! I miss and love y'all! Oh yeah, congrat's to John Gregg on kicking ass up in Boston! Until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment