Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Last full week...

I got up and going. Showered and dressed then headed over to Joe's house. We had a good meeting, and got a tee time in slot for next Monday at a nice golf course called Legends. I'm really looking forward to it! I came home and had some lunch. Landon has really got me interested and having fun watching hockey! The NHL playoffs are going on right now. It's actually pretty entertaining. We watched the Penguins and Flyers. Then decided to go get a workout in. We went hard for a little over an hour and then came home. We threw the football around for awhile until bout 7 and I took a shower and got ready for our house meeting. We had a good house meeting. Had some dinner after and just hung out watching movies and stuff until now. This is my last full week up here. Im getting really excited. Can't wait to be back home in the south! Until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment