Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

A night in Minneapolis...

I slept in and then got up. It was gorgeous today! 70 degrees outside. I got dressed and made some lunch. I watched the Twins-Rangers baseball game on tv for awhile, and then took a shower and got ready for the night. I picked Bill up and we headed down to Minneapolis. The Twins game had just gotten over once we parked and were walking around looking for a place to eat. Everywhere was packed, it was fun though to be out and about downtown. We finished eating and walked around for a little bit. And then went into the Target Center for the game. It was a great game. The thunder won, which is who I was pulling for I guess. I didn't really care. I just wanted to see Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook play. And both of them had great games. Durant with 40 something points and Westbrook with 30 something. It was a great to get out with Bill. We grabbed some food after and then I dropped him off. I'm so tired. I'll write more tomorrow night. Miss and love y'all. Until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment