Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sunny Tuesday...

I got some good rest last night, and slept in some today. I woke up and got dressed. Then Geordie and I went up to sholom to volunteer. It was so pretty outside. Not a cloud in the sky and sunny. It was in the mid 60's. After sholom I came home and got ready for the gym. Went up to Anytime and got a good workout in. It was leg's today, and I do not enjoy doing that. I spent some time on the bike before I left. I have been in the mood to get on with my life lately, and just wanting to move on from this stage of my life. But I guess it's not time yet... It's getting old I can say that much. I came home and watched some tv, and had some food. Geordie and I threw the football around for a little while. Chase and Bill called me and I met them back up at the gym at 8. I went through my workout again, and ran after. It felt good to exert some more energy. I came home, and made my dinner. After eating Geordie and I went to Walgreens to get a movie to watch. It was a good day in all, I just have to stay positive and keep pushing. Gonna get some rest now. So until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment