Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Feels like winter...

It was sunny and beautiful, but only 39 degrees today. Not the kind of weather I like. I got up and got a good workout in. And came home to start in on my 8th step. Landon called me when his plane landed, and I left to go pick him up. I snagged him and we went to have lunch. He told me all about his time in Hawaii, and how awesome it was. I'm glad he's back though. He's my buddy. After lunch we went home and hung out for awhile. I left around 4ish and went to the driving range to hit a small bucket of balls. I'm ready to get back out on the golf course! I came back home, and then took Landon to his out patient thing. For back home in time for the tip of the Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics game. The heat didn't win, which sucks, but on the other hand Lebron had 36 points. He's making a good push for the MVP! They will be just fine though. And also in sports tonight Bobby Petrino getting the boot from Arkansas! I bet Gus Malzahn's phone has been ringing off the hook... Well see how that turns out. Anyway I left to go for my second workout around 8 and met Chase up there. Got a good one in and then picked Landon up from out patient. Went home and had dinner. And watched a movie. Good day and night. So until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment