Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

Chilly Monday...

It was sunny out, but very brisk. Geordie called me at 830, in desperate need of a ride bc he took the wrong bus trying to get to his training for a new job. So I went and got him and dropped him off. I came home and had a little breakfast, then got ready for my morning workout. I felt real good throughout my workout. I went straight from there to the grocery store. I got a few things, and then went home. I cooked up my chicken for the week and hard boiled eggs. Had a late lunch and then took a shower. I hung out for a little bit. Doing some investigation online for this weekend. Instead of going to Duluth. Bill and I decided to go to a T'wolves game. I really want to go bc there playing the Oklahoma City Thunder. Can't wait to see Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook play some ball. I went over to Joe's house. He was starved so we went to Punch pizza. We must of sat there for an hour or so, talking about everything from the Master's to how he thinks I'm absolutely ready for the next step. It was a very good meeting. A whole lot of meaningful stuff was said. The good shit! I left there and came home. I sat around talked to Geordie for a little, and then went up to Anytime for my night workout. Put in about 45 min and had to go home. I'm really tired, and didn't get good sleep last night for some reason. Hopefully I will tonight! Until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment