I popped out of bed this morning, but not before texting Happy Birthday to meg and posting it on her wall. I'm so glad she is my sis along with Kate & Liv:) Such a blessing really. Got dressed called Brandon to wake him up, to tell him to get over to my house so we could hang out. After talking with him; I called Meg but no answer so left the happy birthday voicemail. Brandon came and got me, we had lunch at Subway and talked for awhile about everybody and how he was and vice versa. It was great getting to catch up with him. Later I investigated some opportunities online for help needed at different places. And sent them an email explaining my situation. Tonight was the first night of the second half of my after care program. I am now in what they call "phase 2". I liked the new group and everything it was really laid back but in a good way. I came home made a little dinner, and watched some basketball on tv. It's off to bed now, I rescheduled my crossfit for tomorrow so I'll let y'all know how it goes. Until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment