Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Another end to the week...

I did not want to get out of bed this morning at all; when my alarm clock went off all I could imagine were the back of my eyes. But I got up and took a shower instead. Swung by and picked up Chase, and Kyle then headed out to Kevin's to get a day's worth of work in. Today was a very productive day in getting some of the big things done in the studio done that needed to get done. We finished mudding and sanding, so we set in on the painting. We pretty much finished the whole studio with one coat. We finished for the day around 430, and headed back to SP. Kevin came to my house; while I took a shower and got dressed. Then we went to this awesome Italian restaurant called Cassetta's. It was down by the Xcel Center in downtown St. Paul. It was a unique kind of place. They had a butcher shop area inside; that had fresh made riccotta cheese, home-made italian sausage, and meatballs. Along with fresh baked bread and etc... After dinner I came home and have been watching basketball ever since. It's been a pretty good Friday. Im very glad I get to catch up on some sleep, and sleep in some tomorrow. I'm missing everyone a whole lot right now. Just makes me want to be home... Someday:) So until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment