I got up and going, Geordie and I set out to the shalom home. We made two stops along the way, the bank to get quarters for me; for laundry... And then by the book store for him to grab a book. Luckily everything was within a mile radius or so of each other so the trekking around wasn't too bad. And the snow was not falling hard yet. It was just like a slight mist of snow. We got to shalom and worked out for about an hour. I had to get creative to stay active that whole time because there is not much equipment in there. I found this new place that's even closer to my house that I'm thinking about pursuing. It's called Timberwolf Crossfit. I had heard of Crossfit before but I've never done it. So I'm going to investigate that some more. Working out and being active is making me feel so good right now. Anyway we got done working out got a shower then went to volunteer. I sat with an older lady named Raaz "probably spelled it wrong" it was really nice to sit and talk with her. I learned all about her son and daughter, what they do, where they live, etc... Spent about an hour with her and then said hello to a few more people. Then I got back home in time to throw some laundry in before my aftercare. Got done with aftercare and made some chicken and rice for dinner. Gotta get to bed now. Until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment