Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One day at a time...

I was supposed to work today, but it just didnt work out. So I got up and going. Did some reading, and then decided to go meet Geordie up at the Sholom home. Once at Sholom I worked out, and ran for awhile. It felt good to get some exercise in. I met Geordie up on the third floor for the group activities with the old people. It was an enjoyable time. It felt good to help out some older people that really appreciate the time you spend with them. I got home and took a shower. Nick is leaving to move back home to Nebraska in the morning. I know thats exciting for him. No work tomorrow either, I talked to Kevin and were going to get back to work on Thursday. Which will be really nice to get active again. Now I'm just hanging out watching tv. I talked to mom for awhile tonight and that helped with some of the things I'm dealing with right now. Just got to stay positive. So until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment