Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Icey and rainy...

I woke up and felt a little sore. I put my workout clothes on and had a little breakfast. I talked to Bill and he said he wasn't going to be able to workout until later in the day. I did some reading and talked to Chase. I'm going to do some day work for his dad on Friday! I had some lunch and got on the phone with dad to go over some things on my computer. We did what we could! Bill called and said he wasn't going to be able to make it up there today. So I decided to just go ahead and go. I worked out really hard. Feels good to look in the mirror and see the differences and progress your making. I got home and took a shower, and started a loud of laundry. Liv called me and we talked for a little bit. I'm so proud of how great she is doing! I had some dinner, and I'm going to make sure I get in bed early tonight! Until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment