Dad and I slept in for awhile today! It was much needed. Got up and lounged around for a little bit. Then got showered and went to a delicious lunch. We had some great conversations this weekend. It was such an amazing surprise that he showed up like he did this weekend! After lunch we meandered around grand ave, and decided to go throw the football! I have not done that in awhile. It was such a pretty day out; it was perfect to throw the ball. We went to the big ass mall to spend our last hour or so before I had to say goodbye, and drop him off at the airport. When that time came, I didn't want him to leave. But it was such a fantastic weekend. After dropping dad off; I went back home then went to a meeting with Geordie. It was a really good one. I'm about to fall asleep. Such an amazing weekend with dad. More memories made! I could not of asked for a better birthday! Oh yeah and today I have 3 months, whoop whoooop. Until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment