I woke up to Bill calling me. I got up and threw my work out stuff on. I did a few quick things around the house and then headed out to snag Bill and go to Anytime. My legs were pretty sore this morning. It was chest and back today. We worked out for about an hour and a half. It seriously feels incredible to get in good physical shape. I dropped Bill off and headed home to shower. I showered up and was in need of groceries and Geordie was too. We went grocery shopping and took our time. It's nice to not always be in such a hurry and running around. Got home and put all my groceries away. I cooked up three chicken breasts and two beef patties for the next two days. I wasn't in the mood to go to a meeting, but I made myself go to one with Geordie. And of course once it was over it made me feel good. I am doing really well, at times I feel like I'm not doing enough. But I'm doing exactly what I should be right now. And I'm content with myself! We came home and I had a piece of chicken some rice and a salad for dinner. Ashton found out that she got accepted into the College of Education today! I'm so happy for her, and proud of her! She has been working so hard, and it paid off! I know I'll look back on my time here and feel the same way one day:) I'm going to get some good rest tonight, because Bill and I are going to get up early and work out real hard! I love and miss y'all. MaƱana...
-Mike
keep up the good work, Mike. so proud of you for taking care of yourself :o). looking forward to seeing you soon. love ya!
ReplyDelete