Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feeling good...

I woke up tired at first, so I dozed back off for 10-15 min. And got dressed and packed my back pack with a change of clothes and headed up to the sholom home. I got a hard work out in, then took a quick shower. Went up to the 4th floor to say hi to Lilly an older black woman that lives there. She's such a sweet heart. And then I went and got information and signed up to do cross word puzzles every other Thursday. Which made me feel good that I could help do something fun like that. Decided to head home after awhile, and made some chicken with rice for lunch. I have been eating extremely healthy lately. It's making my body recover quicker from working out. Physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, I feel better right now than I think I ever have in my whole 20 almost 21 years of life.. Not too much longer, whoop whoop. I watched the Kardashians on tv, I love stuff like that as weird as that sounds. Which makes me think did any of y'all see what Nicki Minaj did at the Grammy's? Really disappointing bc I'm a huge Minaj fan, but that was just beyond odd. Anyway I made my bed and put away towels. Then read some in my book. Geordie and I went to a meeting at 8, and then came home. I made some more chicken and broccoli for dinner. We watched a movie called "What's Your Number" it was really good actually. But I like stuff like that. Now it's off to bed, I'm going to meet with my buddy Brandon in the morning, and then I'm going to do a free trial workout at crossfit. So until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment