I woke up and picked up Bill to work out. Went hard at the gym for about 2 hrs, then dropped him off at home. Rushed home and got a quick shower, then ran out the door to meet Craig for lunch. He took me to this really authentic Mexican place. It was extremely delicious! And of course our conversation was amazing too. I seem to just keep amazing him in how far I have come. And honestly I amaze myself. It's truly a blessing. Can't be grateful enough. After lunch I went he and hung out for about an hour then Geordie and I went up to Sholom to volunteer. We spent a few hours up there. It was really fun today. I say and talked with Raaz for awhile and then we participated in a dance activity they had going on. She is limited to a wheel chair, but I know it made her feel good me holding her hand and moving around and what not. Anyway left Sholom and came home to watch the Heat-Knicks game. All this hype about Jeremy Lin, which I love for him. But I knew once Lebron got a hold of him, it wasn't going to be pretty. And in the end it wasn't the Heat blew them out! Which is what I love to see. I made some dinner and enjoyed that. Now I'm about to shut my eyes. So until maƱana..
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment