Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Snow storm...

I got good sleep last night. I threw my workout stuff on and Geordie and I went to sholom to work out/ volunteer for a little bit. Got in a good hour workout. Then headed home and made a turkey sandwich for lunch. I ran a few errands after lunch. It was sunny and pretty mild all day long. I got back home and thawed some chicken breasts out for dinner and to have for whenever. I started feeling anxious for some reason, and felt like I needed to do something active. So I went up to LA Fitness and used a 7 day free pass to workout. I worked out hard and did a fair amount of cardio. It makes me feel so much better to relieve stress and anxiety and just anything by working out. Not to mention how much healthier it makes you too. Right before I walked into LA it started snowing a little bit. And by the time I walked out snow was everywhere. And it hasn't stopped since! Guess this is more like Minnesota winter. I made one stop on the way home to purchase my first car snow brush/ice scrapper! Got home and made some dinner. And now I'm about to close my eyes bc I am going out to Kevin's to work in the morning. So until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment