I slept in so that I would be well rested for the reamaining week. Got dressed and made some ramen noodles. I really didnt do a whole lot in a since of going and doing. But I got a good amount of things accomplished at the house. I spent about an hour or two on my computer reviewing my transcript from Auburn, and just looking at all my options for when I return to school. Atleast as far as changing my major and what would be my best overall option as well as choosing something I could be happy doing. I got over to my aftercare later; for my 10th session. I only have 2 more then im half way done! It was a good session. We had an Al-Anon speaker come talk to us. Honestly my first reaction when I hear that someone from Al-Anon is coming to talk it makes me slightly dissatisfied, but after they start talking it intrigues me to hear as much as I can, because I can relate so much to it. With my whole journey I affected many people from my choices. So naturally I would think someone could imagine why hearing about how "we" affected this persons life and hurt them, is not the most fun thing to do. But I really enjoyed what she had to say, and it made me really think about my relationships. I'm extremely happy to say that my relationships today "from my point of view" are night and day better than they ever have been before. Sorry for the ranting. Had wings for dinner; that always makes me happy:) And now I'm just writing this before I close my eyes. Back to work in the morning, so that will be nice. I love yall. Until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment