Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Long, but successful...

I got up at 8; called Bill and threw my workout stuff on. And then made my way to his house on Summit Ave. We got to Anytime and worked out hard for an hour and 15. I got home showered and started a load of laundry. I made a bowl of spaghetti o's for lunch. Reminds me of childhood; Meg absolutely loved her some spaghetti o's! And rightfully so, bc there delicious. Laundry finished so I put it away and hung my shirts up. I watched some sportscenter, and did some investigating on the computer about opportunities in Colorado and Cali. Exciting to think about:) I headed over to my sponsor Joe's house to meet with him before I had my aftercare for the night. I got over there and we got into talking about how I was and he was. The whole time I just had this wave of contentness and peace come over me. I really enjoy meeting with him. He gets me and that's awesome. His wife was making some pork chops, mashed potatoes, and corn. Joe offered me a plate and after saying nah twice bc I was pressed on time he insisted on it. I was very glad I did! It was fantastic and I enjoyed the time with his family. I left there and headed straight to my aftercare. I got there 2 minutes before 6! We had a great group tonight. I shared plenty and listened plenty. It's always good when you walk out and you feel great about what your doing in your life and how your living it. So I went by Target on the way home to pick up some chicken breasts. Went home cooked my chicken for the next day or two and hung out for a little bit. And now it's off to bed so that I can wake up and keep going. Love and miss y'all. Until maƱana...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment