I got up and had wonderfully home-made biscuits with sausage that had some kick to it; "god it's good to be back in the south." Naturally I enjoyed breakfast with Mom and Liv. It's the little things, i.e. spicy "southern" sausage, that I have noticed I really appreciate now. Nonetheless I got on my way to Dr Amos' office. Where I came to find out that the reason my contacts have given me such problems is because I have had a viral infection in my eyes for the past 3 months! Got some special eye drops and eye cream to put in before bed. So thankful to finally of found the answer to this. Then I headed to Cahaba valley road to see my new doctor "Dr Smith." It also went extremely well. By the time I left I had just the amount of time to go check my Liv out of school! (which I've never done before so it was fun) We went and got some of the most amazing food ever constructed on this earth... MILO'S!:) There are not many of those in Minnesota..... We thoroughly stuffed our faces, and then went out to get some February birthday shopping done. And come to find we were very successful. Got home and Liv did a magnificent job wrapping them. I hung out for a little, then went over to Dad's to have dinner with him and Kathy. Which was a huge joy. I'm just so blessed in so many ways with the people that surround me. Anyway we ended up playing spades! I'd never played before, neither had Kat. So it was a learning experience, but a whole lot of fun. I had a blast with them. Come back to Mom's, and now I'm here bout to close my eyes. So until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment