Sorry for not writing the past few days. I had such an amazing time being home this weekend. Just a recap; Friday meg came to moms for breakfast. Which of course was yummy. Hung out for a bit after that and then liv, meg, and I went to meet dad for lunch at mandarin house. It was really nice to spend time with them. Left from there and ran an errand with dad. I got back to moms and relaxed for a little bit. Then met Ashton at dads:) I was so anxious to see her. It could not of gone any better though. She has grown in so many good ways. Im so proud of her. We got ready and went to moms Friday night dinner she was having for all the February bdays. It was a highlight of the weekend, though quite interesting at first... It was awesome seeing Katie and John, and the gaskills came by later after dinner which was great. And of course seeing Stu; he's such a good guy. Mom cooked chicken pot pie; it was delicious! We all got around the fire Stu made outside and sat to talk for awhile. I can never remember a time where I felt so content just being. It was so nice. I spent the rest of the night with Ashton:)
Saturday- It was a fantastic day, got up and went to get chicfila for Ashton and I. I havnt had a chicken biscuit in a long time. She got ready and we went to meet Katie and John for lunch. We walked from there house to La Paz, it was very good. It was huge for me to have Ashton there. And everything couldn't of gone any better! I really miss Katie and John. Later on ash and I enjoyed a fabulous dinner with Kathy and Dad. The whole time home was extremely important to me; it gave me more motivation in order to do the best I can while I am away! It was so hard to have to say good bye and leave again. It's still hard to this moment right now. Thats all I'm going to write for tonight. Thank y'all for such a wonderful time home:) I love y'all!
Until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment