Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

National Championship day...

I had a good day today. I got up and going, and called two places to leave messages about job interviews. My house manager had a good point today though. Since I'm coming home to visit in two weeks; it's going to be hard if not impossible to get a job between now and then, and then ask off for 4 days. So I'm going to continue looking for a job and let each place know that I wont be able to start until Feb. 1st. I am going to volunteer more frequently at the Sholom Center to stay active and continue searching for a job. I started back running today too. I got in 1.2 miles before I felt like I was going to fall over... Nick and I went and got burrito's from Chipotle for dinner. And now I'm blogging while LSU is getting dismantled by Alabama. It kills me to watch Alabama do well. And Trent Richardson just sealed the deal... I hate it!!!! AHHHHHHH. Haha I definitely bleed ORANGE and BLUE! That's all for now. Until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment