Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Job Searching...

Got up and going today, and decided to go up to Grand Avenue with Geordie. We got a ride with Nick, and got dropped off by The North Face store. I went in and applied; as well as tried on the big winter jacket I want for the winter while I'm up in Minnesota! As well as decided that I had to get a neck guard "gaiter" for this weekend on Thursday and Friday when I have to work outside at the St. Paul Red Bull Crashed Ice event. I'm really happy I'm going to get the opportunity to work, and make some money! After Geordie and I went to one of the nice restaurants and applied there as well. Went home and then went to my after care program. Were watching Moneyball right now with Brad Pitt. So until tomorrow...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment