Today was ok. I slept in some, because I didn't have work today. Chad is doing some articulate work on the book shelving, and discuss compensation with Kevin. I kind of just hung out at the house for most of the day. I read a little bit; and took a nap. Which was really nice. James came and got me for our retreat aftercare tonight. It was a good session, we had a speaker come. I had been feeling kind of down all day because of having to leave my family and Ashton. I really didn't want to. But I know what I must do, and why it is here for now. My time home was so precious. I have grown, matured, and changed into the person I was supposed to be all along. It is exciting to me. I just HAVE to stay on the positive thoughts and things. I am tired, and can't stop thinking about Ashton; all good things. It is so amazing to me how much better out relationship has gotten since just 2 months ago! I love her and everyone reading this. So until tomorrow...
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment