Woke up earlier today, it stayed around 36 degree's today; which I'm really starting to become thankful for! I got ready to go to the Sholom Center with Jim (one of my housemates). Once again for the second day in a row the head director that was supposed to take us on a tour of the place, but was sick for the second straight day. The Sholom Center is a retirement home for old jewish people, and is the place that I am going to spend some time volunteering at. Jay and I decided to go to the Mall of America. We spent a few hours there, and had a late lunch. Later I took the bus to Chad's house and spent some time with him, which was a very good thing, Chad has been a huge help in my sobriety. Until tomorrow...
-Mike
You are reaching out, helping others, learning, growing, sharing; I'm very proud of you and your choices! This blog is a great idea & I look forward to being able to follow you on it!! You will learn how to adapt & excel with the transportation issues & weather!! Love you man!! Dad
ReplyDelete