Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last day in St. Paul...

I woke up and picked Jay up. He went with me to run all my errands today. I went to target, got my hair cut, and got the car washed. After I dropped him off I went home and hung out for a little. Then headed up to Anytime to get a workout in. I got a good workout in and headed on home. I showered, and then picked Bill up and Brooks to go to dinner. We went to a Japanese steakhouse and had a great time. It's raining right now so I wasn't able to actually pack my car up, but all my stuff is packed up and ready to throw in the car in the morning. It's so crazy that half a year has gone by, it does not feel long ago at all that I was at the Retreat. Such a blessing all of this has been. I'm stoked about tomorrow! Be picking Dad up from the airport not too much longer! Until maƱana...
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment