Dad and I woke up this morning, and got showered and packed up. We left the hotel and headed to meet Craig for breakfast. It was wonderful getting to see him one last time, and the conversation was excellent. After we headed out towards Chicago! We had awesome talks along the way and laughs. We passed through Madison, Wisconsin, and decided to take a little stop and drive through the University of Wisconsin. It was so different than Auburn, or most any Universities in the south I've seen. It was so big it blew my mind. It was a really cool experience. I'm glad we did it. Got back on the road and trucked it to Chicago. I have never seen such a huge city. The skyscrapers look like they are touching each other; there are so many of them. I really love it here though. The big city! And it's so unique how it's positioned right on Lake Michigan. We got checked into our room, and then freshened up. Got a cab and headed to U.S. Cellular Field. The White Sox played the Indians. It was a very nice, clean stadium. It was awesome to catch a game with dad. It had a 70 % chance of raining, and it didn't rain on us at all. Such a good night. We got back to the hotel late and hung out for awhile, better get some rest big day tomorrow, and more driving on this long journey back to the ham! Until tomorrow...
Pics from today and tonight!
-Mike




No comments:
Post a Comment